Think Visa – Australia’s leading immigration firm
Australia Immigration Consultants
With more than 50 years’ collective experience and a one of the highest track record, our team of immigration lawyers and agents have successfully assisted businesses and visa applicants from more than 50 countries around the globe.
Our team specialise in the following areas:
- Employer Nominated Temporary and Permanent Migration
- Business visas for business owners and investors
- Skilled visas for skilled migrant
- Visa refusals
We can handle even the most complex visas, including the obscure ones such as Medical Treatment Visa, Training Visa and more. We aim to minimize the burden of our clients, streamline and simplify the process of completing their visa applications with the highest standards within the shortest processing timeframe.
Our knowledge and expertise will save you and your business valuable time in organising and presenting visa applications to ensure a seamless settlement into Australia. Our reputation is second to none in this industry.
Why choose Think Visa
- Accredited by Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)
- Immigration legislation and policy is subject to change from time to time. It’s crucial to partner with immigration lawyers and migration agents who are registered with MARA. Registered professionals have up to date knowledge on migration law and procedures and are bound by a professional code of conduct. Our experts are aware of the constant changes to legislation.
- Member of profession’s peak bodies; Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) Migration Alliance (MA).
- Expert by Experienced
- With numbers of approved visa case, each has different circumstances handled. Our lawyers will find a customised solution for you.
- Decision-ready application
- We’ll help you save time and stress with a “decision-ready” application to greatly reduce processing time.
- Tangential assistance
- Once you migrate to Australia, you might require legal advise regarding businesses, property purchases, loans and more. We’ll extend our hands and help you find the right partners for your needs.
We’ll take care of your visa processing from start to finish
Step 1. Initial discussion to set the direction of the case.
Step 2. Contact applicant (onshore/offshore) to introduce our business and our expert advise of action for the visa application.
Step 3. Assist applicant with preparation for the visa application.
- Prepare all necessary paperwork to be submitted to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship in Australia/Australian Visa Offices offshore.
- Support ongoing liaison with the Department and Immigration and other involved government authorities as required.
- Arrangement of health assessment/police clearances/skills assessment/English test as required.
Step 4. Submit the application to the Department of Immigration
Step 5. Frequent progress reporting to the client
Step 6. Visa application results
Contact us to find out if you are eligible for a visa!
Discover The Quickest And Easiest Way For You To Get An Australian Visa In Free 15-Minute Phone Assessment Session